More fun with your digital pictures
Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 is the ideal companion for all management, optimization and editing processes concerning your digital photos.
The miniature view in the user interface allows you to get an overview of your photo collection or rather photos in a folder. Of course, you can also sort your photos according to date and time when the photo was taken (“calendar overview”) or you can filter the photos according to different criteria, e.g. only .jpg files, not older than two month or tagged with a certain term.
Not only pictures, but also audio and video collections are neatly displayed. Photos can be grouped differently or compiled in a virtual album for further editing. Batch processing allows you to select several pictures for editing, e.g. convert them into a different format.
The editing and quick-fix modes in Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 are designed clearly and intuitively so that you can give free rein to your creativity and experiment with effects and functions. It’s easy to rotate pictures, adjust horizontal nonalignment, crop images, remove red eyes and lots more. With just a click photos can be optimized or changed using effects, e.g. inversion, pixelization or outlining of contours.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 also offers you several cool features to present your photos. Create for example a slideshow or an HTML album in order to show your photos to family and friends. Collages as well as greeting cards or calendars are easily produced in next to no time.
Moreover, Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 enables you to make screenshots, scan images as well as print photos, send them by e-mail or burn them on a disc.
New features and improvements
Version 9 of the Ashampoo Photo Commander comes with many new features and improvements. The new grouping functions provide better overview and management of photos. The dual-view mode enables the direct comparison between original and edited photo. With the help of the IPTC wizard it’s easy to index pictures with terms (tagging) so that they can be filtered and grouped by those terms. Several new editing tools, functions and effects for photos and videos as well as extensive improvements make the editing, optimization and organization of your digital pictures as well as the handling of audio- and video files even easier.
New features and improvements in detail
Back to top
- Extended interface
- Improved overview of miniatures with grouping functions
- During import, photos can be automatically placed into subfolders that are created based on the “date taken” (EXIF data) information
- Tagging and improved IPTC support
- Virtual albums are imported and exported quickly and easily
- M3U and MFAList files are automatically imported as albums
- Improved quick-fix mode with automatic “red eye” detection, improved eraser tool and lots more
- Dual-view mode for the comparison of photos during editing
- New miniature effect for the transformation of photo objects to look like miniatures
- New sharpen and blur effect techniques that can be used in different areas of the program
- New improved editing mode with objects
- Improved playback of videos, especially for videos with the HD MPEG4 file format
- Video files can be easily rotated during playback
- Improved wizards for calendars, collages and batch processing
- Touch screen support for Windows 7
- Easy import and export of program settings in a single file